Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sandy Kane Blew Comedy Show

Sandy Kane's Blew Comedy Show airs on MNN, a public access station in Manhattan. I have only seen one episode...but it's so deranged I could watch it again and again (well...if someone didn't steal my copy!). Sandy Kane, left, an old shriveled up goulish ex-stripper, tries really hard for the laughs with lame jokes about genitalia. The entire show is filmed in front of a blue screen. Keyed in behind her is an endless barrage of pictures of celebrities with crudely written cartoon bubbles that say "I LIKE DICK" or "LICK MY PUSSY".

The best part of the show are her pathetic dirty karaoke songs. Her version of Gloria simply changes the words to, "GLORIA! GLORIA! SHE'S A COCKSUCKING WARRIOR! SHE GIVES GREAT BLOWJOBS IN ASTORIA!". She repeats this over and over in her thick gravely New York accent, with little variation for the 5 minute duration of the song...the same canned laughter repeated throughout. This is the worst crap ever and must be heard by the entire world! GENIUS!

Unfortunately I don't have the video anymore, the visuals are stunningly grotesque, but the audio is just as gratingly wonderful and should be pumping out of every SUV on the block!

Sandy Kane - Gloria MP3

If anyone has any videos of Sandy Kane, please contact me, I would like to trade. Someone told me she released a CD, but a Google search turns up nothing...(there's also a bland folk singer named Sandy Kane...I'm sure she's thrilled to have this beauty pop up on a search!)

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Sandy Kane this weekend.
She's an absolute gem.
Here's her phone number - displayed proudly on her biz card.

212.561.1838
and says...Call Me!

She's the real article.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she was on a very high rated New York radio show and got told off by a a guy with a puppet (very funny) to download it go to opie and anthony.com and search under otto and george or sandy kane

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it me or does she not have any nipples?

8:43 PM  
Blogger Gregory Jacobsen said...

the video I saw...I guess she has inverted nipples or something. She did a routine where she stuck matches in her tits and twirled them.

"I'm gunna light my titties on fire"

it did not come off too well since the matches kept falling out.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw one show where she talked about eating oat bran muffins and she's farting the whole time.
At one point, they did a close up of her ass and I swear, as God is my witness, I saw the most grotesque hemroid EVER. It looked like a bloomin red onion. We burned that copy of our vhs tapes.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw her show a few years ago...all true. She even points out the hemorrhoids to the audience. It's a wild ride. Surreal. The matches kept falling out of her nipples when I saw her, too. She's a wreck, but like most wrecks, you can't look away.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fatty, I still have that copy of the Sandy Kane Show (Gloria episode) if you still are looking for it. Good stuff!

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone knows how to get ahold of her, I would very much appreciate that they send me her contact info.

My friend Darren owns a bar called EASTERNBLOC in the East Village and he has requested that she come to his birthday night at the bar. She worked for him as a stripper once before at the last bar he worked at and has lost her contact info.

She is genius. I own a pair of her homemade/hot glued pasties from one of her shows! Freaking genius.

You can email me at cortina71@hotmail.com

Thanks, it'll make his night.

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops. sorry, didn't even realize that it's right above in the first message on this webpage...i read it it too and it passed me right by! i have left her a message now and hopefully will call me back.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is the deal: yay I got ahold of her and she will be performing at Easternbloc this Saturday night around 12 midnight for my friend Darren's birthday. It's a gay bar in the East Village of NYC on e6th and ave a--Darren is one of the owners.There will also be A few other fun crazy stuff up until probably 4am...weeeeeeee. Sandy is going to do a little three song appearance on the stripper pole and mic.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Gregory Jacobsen said...

yeesh- calm the fuck down and take off the caps lock.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my dog... please, please, if anyone has sandy doing her rendition (i think it's to "rosanna") of...

"howard stern i love you, you're the jew for me, even though you got a little dick-a-lee, you can even lick my puss-ie..."

please, get this to me! thanks

10:13 PM  
Blogger BK Bazhe said...

I love your show,
Bazhe

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible to buy episodes from MNN? I HAVE TO have more Sandy Kane!

pls contact me at badbadcomedy.com if you have ANY episodes.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home